Using Statistics: Species of Tortoise on the Galapagos Islands
I'm continuing my R exercises and creating an initial estimation. I am looking at creating a linear model, calculating B hat, Gauss-Markov Theorem, and goodness of fit.
Data Set: Species of Tortoise on the Galapagos Islands
In this dataset, I am looking at species of tortoise on the Galapagos Islands. For this exercise, I am estimate a linear model formed by the dataset. The variables are as follows:
- Species - the number of species of tortoise found on the island
- Endemics - the number of endemic species
- Area - the area of the island (km2)
- Elevation - the highest elevation of the island (m)
- Scruz - the distance from Santa Cruz Island (km)
- Adjacent - the area of the adjacent island (km2)
Edward's R Code: Data Analysis on Species of Tortoise on the Galapagos Island
Data Set: New York City Home Listing Data on Airbnb
While there are outliers that I know are affecting the analysis, I also look at an initial ability to create a linear model within NYC Airbnb data.
Edward's R Code: Data Analysis on NYC Home Listing Data on Airbnb